Sunday, October 7, 2007

The girls are holding me back

The girls, the sisters, the twins, Laverne and Shirley, Thelma and Louise, Wilma and Betty......whatever your twosome of choice; my boobs are an issue. Sure you say, "I'd love to be that well endowed," but you know not the pain in the ass...well, chest they are. I need a traditional bra and two sports bras to keep them in check while exercising, otherwise I'm at risk of whiplash, or putting an eye out....without containment they could be considered WMD's. Nonetheless, I still feel pain in my chest when I run. Of course, some of that pain is my clogged arteries screaming for help, but the majority of it is the girls.
Any suggestions anyone? I know I may lose some of it as I lose weight, but even when I was thinner, I had the chest of a plus size supermodel, so there's no hope of suddenly becoming a dainty cup size.
On another note, I'm following a couple training programs, one of which is the "cool running, Couch to 5k in 9 weeks"....it does a lot of intervals-increasing the amount of run over walk over time. I was really happy to come across a great podcast by someone who also followed the program. He was nice enough to time it out to music, telling you when to walk and run, etc for each workout, so no need for a stop watch. I highly recommend it. Don't get me wrong, I still think running sucks and it's hard, but having the podcast along with me while I run is nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelsea! This girl won't hold you back that's for sure! You go girl! You continue to amaze me:)

HUGS!!!!!!!
La Tonya

Unknown said...

Check out the bras at Title Nine - http://www.titlenine.com/ Make sure you get a drifit one and let me tell you it makes all the difference!!! My friends swear by this company. Good luck on your training... and hey I may even see you at the Chicago marathon - the one in May right - I'll more then likely be there.
bucket - friend of Cheryl.. :-)