Sunday, November 11, 2007

Lock and Load

So, I bought the "Oprah" bra.....well, it's not hers but she's endorsed it. The Enell bra ROCKS! Now, it's not pretty.....and no woman in her right mind would be seen wearing it on it's own...it's definitely something you were UNDER a shirt. (which is fine, because I don't have one of those "look at my cute sport's bra!" bodies anyway)....it looks like something between a medieval torture device and a 1920's swim top....but it's the real deal as far as holding the girls in place. I highly recommend it to any gal who's breastacular like me.

That being said, I'm locked and loaded in my new bra, and I'm about ready to go running with Kate. Before I do, a quick update: Courtney is doing GRRRREAT! (tony the tiger style) She was at my house with her family on Friday, and it was amazing to see hair starting to grow on her head and a beautiful set of eye brows and eye lashes---I forgot how beautiful her eye brows are...and it's good to see them again. She's starting to walk very well again, and even got into a run down my hall way! She's in kindergarten everyday now and is a spectacular student...of course! Her platelets have been quite low, but after a bone marrow check, it shows that it's just a matter of time before they start lifting on their own, so no bone marrow issues--and also in that check there were still NO leukemia cells, so that's FReAKING AwESOME!!

My camera should be back Andy from the shop, and I'll do a little photo shoot with her and her sister when it is. :) In the meantime, here's a few shots from the hayride party a couple weeks ago.

1 comment:

Charmingdesigns said...

ummm, I might have to give that Oprah bra a shot! Laurie